Please ship your frame via UPS or FedEx, as handguns or any serialized frames must be shipped 2nd day air minimum through a contract carrier. We recommend you purchase insurance for your package, but it is not required.
You MUST include a photocopy of your current government issued Identification (Drivers License, Military ID, Passport, CPL, etc) and a copy of our FFL in your package. THE PACKAGE MUST NOT BEAR ANY MARKINGS THAT INDICATE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE IS A FIREARM OR THE PARTS TO ONE. These instructions apply to any serialized part.
Non-serialized parts (polymer80 and sigp320 grips) may be shipped USPS or any method of your choosing. The order form and photocopy of your government issued Identification must still be included however you are not required to include a copy of our FFL.
Please wrap all parts appropriately as we will not be responsible for poorly packaged items that are damaged during shipment.
*CA RESIDENTS, WE DO NOT DEAL WITH SHIPPING TO CA.
- Print and include a complete copy of the AMERICAN STIPPLE order form.
- Include a Legible photocopy of your government issued ID (Drivers License, Military ID, Passport, CPL, etc)
- Print and include a copy of our FFL.
- If you are paying via our website please include a copy of your invoice. If you are paying by Check or Money Order please include your payment within your package. Make payable to American Stipple, LLC
- Carefully wrap up your frame to prevent any damage during transit. *You do not need to remove any internal parts*
- Collect all of your forms/copies and your frame and package into the SMALLEST BOX POSSIBLE. This will help to keep shipping costs low.
- Take your package to FedEx or UPS. Firearms must be shipped 2nd day air or faster. Make sure your package is clearly labeled with our address:
American Stipple, LLC 3159 Sebe St. Hudsonville, MI 49426
- DO NOT LABEL YOUR PACKAGE IN ANY WAY THAT INDICATES THE CONTENTS AS BEING A FIREARM.